Powerbeats Pros are advanced wireless earbuds that allow you to perform different computer-aided or phone-based functionalities. The wireless accessories are not only popular because of their efficiency. These one-of-a-kind accessories are fashionable and are as well characterized by their exceptional design.
Powerbeats pro are closely related to the Apple AirPods. This is because of their related contrivance and performance. But, Powerbeats are a bit different because they are compatible with both Apple devices, Windows 10 devices, and a few Android devices.
On the other hand, you should know that Powerbeats Pro was introduced by Apple in 2019 as alternatives to ordinary earbuds.
Here, we will look at all the efficient ways of connecting the Powerbeats Pro to Windows 10.Also, you need to check out how to connect the Airpods to any Windows 10 device.
Connecting Powerbeats Pro to Windows 10
Before we proceed, you should also note that Powerbeats Pros are compatible with a few devices. Therefore, you have limited options for connecting the Powerbeats pro to Windows 10.
Below is the most common option for you to consider.
Method: Using Bluetooth Connectivity
Bluetooth connectivity is the most efficient way of connecting Powerbeats to any Windows 10 device. You need to turn on the Bluetooth before continuing with the connection process.
- First and foremost, you should enable pairing mode on the Powerbeats. How to do this? Hold the power button for approximately 5 seconds until you notice a white blinking light on the device.(This usually happens after approximately 5 to 10 seconds.)
- Next, go to the settings on your Windows 10 device. Click the start button.
- After that, click “settings option,” then “devices (Bluetooth, printers, and mouse).”
- Power ON the Bluetooth option. This option makes the device discoverable.
- Next, click “Bluetooth and other devices.”
- Navigate to the “Add Bluetooth or other devices” option. If the device’s settings are correctly configured, you should be able to add a new device and see a new device detected. Usually, it is labeled Apple Powerbeats Pro. But, if the configurations are incorrect, you will have a challenge in connecting the device.
- Next, the Windows 10 device will search for the particular Powerbeats Pro.
- The device should start to pair with the Powerbeats automatically.
- Finally, the Bluetooth connection will connect successfully and the earbuds will stop blinking.
- Click “Done” once the setup is complete.
What should you do if the Powerbeats Will not Connect?
If you have issues with connecting the Powerbeats Pro to any Windows 10 device, you can troubleshoot the issue using any of the three methods below. Also, if you are using AirPods, you can troubleshoot the issue here.
Troubleshooting Method 1: Reset your Powerbeats Pro Configuration Settings
- Step 1. First of all, you should unpair the earbuds. You should click “forget this device” on the Windows 10 settings and then click “confirm.”
- Next, return the earbuds to their case
- Leave the case open and press the power button for approximately 10 to 15 seconds
- Finally, try reconnecting the device once more and confirm.
Troubleshooting Method 2:Check and repair or update the Powerbeats Pro Firmware
Outdated firmware can cause the earbuds to malfunction. Therefore, you need to update the firmware for efficient connectivity.
- Download Beats Updater for Windows 10 and install it.
- Connect your earbuds using the charging case cable and carefully follow the instructions.
Troubleshooting Method 3: Check the Battery Level
The Powerbeats Pro will often malfunction if the battery levels are below what is required. So, you need to check the levels and make sure that it is above the required level.
With the above guide, you should be able to successfully connect the Powerbeats Pro to any Windows 10 device.
Carefully follow all the provided steps for a straight forward connectivity process.