In windows 10, some alarms serve different purposes. However, in this article, we will specifically look at how to use the clock alarm in Windows 10.
Alarms and timers are notable features that usually alert you whenever you want to remember an upcoming event. The Windows 10 clock alarm, in this case, can alert you after particular intervals.
But before we begin the step-by-step guide, you should know that the alarm clock only works when the computer is either ON or in sleep mode. The alarm will not work when your computer is OFF or in HIBERNATION.
Setting up a clock alarm in Windows 10
- On the search bar, type Alarm (you will see Alarms& Clock.)
- Click Alarms & Clock
- On the Alarm clock page, click the (+) sign on the bottom right corner of the page
- A NEW ALARM page will appear. This page will include the alarm name, time, repeats, sound, and snooze time.
- Select the preferred time
- Choose the number of days you want the alarm to repeat
- Also, you can choose the name of the alarm if you intend to have more than one alarm set
- You can also write a message that will be displayed when the alarm goes off
- Select the sound type. There are many different sound types available. So, you should choose the one you feel sounds the best.
- After filling in the details, you should save it by clicking the save button located at the bottom right corner.
Deleting an alarm
If you want to delete an alarm, you should follow the steps below.
- Go to the Alarms & Clock page.
- On the bottom right corner, you will see a delete icon.
- Click it to delete an alarm.